- Click here to register for the event.
- Registration for State Chamber CEOs is included as part of your COSC dues, so there's no additional registration fee.
- $200 TRAVEL STIPEND offered to each non-CEO state chamber staff attendee (to be reimbursed to the chamber after the event)
- First non-CEO state chamber staff member is $545.
- Second non-CEO state chamber staff member is FREE.
- Third and all subsequent non-CEO staff chamber members are $545 each (but please remember there is a $200 travel stipend for all non-CEO staff that will be applied after the event).
- Spouse/Guest(s) are $245 each
For example, if a state chamber registers its CEO plus three staff (4 total), the total investment would be $490: 2 staff registrations at $545 each ($1,090 total) less a $200 travel stipend for each non-CEO attendee ($600 credit).
We will invoice your chamber for the total registration amount for chamber CEOs/staff, less applicable travel stipends, AFTER the conference. We will invoice each individual for their spouse or guest(s). Spouses and guests are welcome at all meal functions and excursions.
Click here for more information on why we think you should join us in Hawaii this year.
Our group room rates at The Modern Honolulu are as follows:
- $289 plus tax – run of house (city scape view and city view)
- $355 plus tax – run of ocean (partial ocean view and ocean view)
- $545 plus tax – one bedroom ocean front suite
Our group rates are available three (3) days pre- and post- of our program dates, based on availability. You may make your room reservations by clicking here and registering online (Group Code: COSCGRP17) or by contacting the hotel at (866) 244-6619. The cut-off date for our group rate will be Monday, June 19, 2017.
We are in the process of finalizing a robust agenda for our CEOs, communications professionals, government relations professionals, and our membership & marketing professionals. Details on each session will be made available soon, but click here for a basic timeline of the event. The meeting will convene on Sunday, August 20 with our Best & Worst Ideas Sessions for each individual group beginning at 1:30pm, and we’ll have our official conference welcome at 3:45pm. Sessions will conclude the morning of Wednesday, August 23. The COSC & ASCP Boards will meet the morning of August 20, and their respective Board & Past Chairs dinners will be held the evening of August 19.
We’ve secured a group airfare discount with Delta for flights into Honolulu. Depending on your departure city and the class of seat you choose, you may receive 2%, 5%, or 10% off your airfare. Make your reservation by clicking here and select Book Your Flight. Be sure to enter our Meeting Code (NMPH5). You may also make your reservations by calling the Delta Meeting reservations line at (800) 328-1111, and travel from August 10-30, 2017.
For those with Alaska Airlines in your area, they are also pleased to provide discounted travel for our event. Fly Alaska Airlines to Honolulu and save 5% on flights from any Alaska Airlines city (excluding Prudhoe Bay, Alaska). Simply click here or enter ECMX546 in the discount code box at www.alaskaair.com and travel from August 14-27, 2017. The discount is automatically applied. Restrictions apply – see site for details here.